Disney on Ice
This contest is a co-promotion between WATE-TV6/Young Broadcasting of Knoxville, Inc. (WATE-TV6) and Feld Entertainment/Disney on Ice (the sponsor).
1. The contest will take place September 28-October 7, 2012 at WATE.com.
2. To enter: Fill out the complete contest entry form at http://wate.net/wate/contest/disney-on-ice.
3. Five winners will be selected at random drawing from all available and qualified contest entries. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) on October 7, 2012.
4. Prize: Five winners will be awarded four tickets each to see Disney on Ice on one of the dates of October 17-21 at Knoxville's Civic Coliseum.
5. The contest is open to any resident of Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia or North Carolina who is 18 years of age or older.
6. WATE-TV6 and the sponsors are not responsible for allegations of Internet difficulties, delays or misdirection.
7. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
8. The odds of being selected as a winner depend on the total number of entries received.
9. Employees of WATE-TV6, the contest sponsors, their agencies, subsidiaries, affiliates and members of the same household are not eligible to win. Only one person per household is eligible for a prize during this contest. No person may qualify for a prize more than once and no person will be awarded more than one prize.
10. Winners must claim their prize at WATE's studio, 1306 Broadway, Knoxville, Tenn. 37917. WATE-TV6 reserves the right to retain any prize not claimed within 30 days.
11. By claiming a prize, a winner consents to the use, without additional compensation, of his/her name and/or likeness and/or voice for promotion and/or advertising purposes in connection with this contest. Winners may be required to furnish an affidavit of eligibility and release.
12. All decisions of WATE-TV6 are final. WATE-TV6 reserves the right to cancel the contest, or change contest rules or prizes without notice.
13. Entries will only be accepted by internet entry form during contest dates.
14. In the unlikely event that prizes are not available, WATE-TV6 reserves the right to offer comparable substitute prizes.
15. All winners may be required to complete and sign release forms. Winners must be able to prove their age and identity. Winners must provide WATE-TV6 with their social security number for tax purposes. Taxes are the sole responsibility of contest winners.
16. Complete rules are available at WATE-TV6 studios, 1306 Broadway NE, Knoxville, Tennessee 37917.
17. Winners' names will be available after October 21, 2012, by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Post Office Box 3670
Knoxville, Tennessee 37927