- B.S. Broadcasting and Geography, East Tennessee State University
- M.S. Meteorology, Mississippi State University
- WVLT-TV, Knoxville, Tennessee - Chief Meteorologist - 2009 to 2010
- KEYE-TV, Austin, Texas - Meteorologist/Reporter - 2007 to 2009
- WHSV-TV, Harrisonburg, Virginia - Morning meteorologist - 2006 to 2007
- Mississippi State University - Assistant Broadcasting Professor - 2003 to 2005
I have a tropical fish tank and a chocolate lab named Buster. Before leaving the Gulf Coast where I attended grad school, I was lucky enough to bump into my now husband, Clint.
Weather! I feel 100% lost when I don't know the latest weather pattern. Geeky, I know. Also, I love amusement parks, going fast, musicals, playgrounds, traveling, time on the lake, family, movies that make you think or laugh out loud. I also enjoy running, skiing and singing.
I tell you the weather daily, but it's funny, I look into a camera lens in a near empty studio trying to envision one person... you! It's out in public where it hits home, because we finally get to meet. This is the best part of my job, when people might already see me as a friend and I finally have the opportunity to connect face to face. East Tennesseans have been good to me and I'll always be grateful.